Friday, July 29, 2011


ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS!!!!
Protected Foreigners in USA http://www.pfinusa.com/ has five job positions available as trainee/interns in the territory of USA at the moment:
1.       Three positions as Website Developer and Website Designer;
2.       One position in Quality Control Management;
3.       One position in Marketing and Commerce

The contracts are for 12-18 months sponsorship employment for a working type of visa for the right candidates from overseas!


WE ENCOURAGE ANYONE INTERESTED TO APPLY!!
E-mail our company for detailed information and with your questions at contactus@pfinusa.com or call (818) 679-7883

ONLY SERIOUS APPLICANTS PLEASE!!
Those are NEW positions and will be taken fast, get your resumes ready and do not forget to CONTACT US RIGHT AWAY!

13 comments:

  1. It is nice to know that their are jobs out there and that working at home jobs exist. I have a friends who might be interested, will pass along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Job Friend. I hope you will always succeed in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maks,

    It is very nice to see you back.

    Blessings for success to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello friend,

    It is good to be back here on your informative blog again.
    I hope that you will up date it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you to stop by. It is always nice to see you in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see your blog after long time. You have done a good job. I am back to your friend list again. Hope your visit to my blog and your encouragement for good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Yusuf for stopping by. I also see a lot of amazing changes in your web site too. I will visit very soon. Love your articles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.
    they do me correct.
    http://www.printingray.com/sticker-printing.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your site and may contact you for some of your products you offer and maybe try some of your stickers. I am happy to see you in my blog and to know more about your products. Thank you for the link as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello terrans. How are yiu. haven't heard of you lately... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Edmaration
    Doing good, being occupied with work but have to preserve some time to post my new article. Hope you are doing amazing. I will be visiting your great site very soon! I am happy to keep in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete