Thursday, May 5, 2011


Le style de Rococo


 
Written by Terrans

Pictures were taken by Terrans

Copyrights Reserved

Protected Foreigners in USA - http://www.pfinusa.com/


Paris ville de la passion, the city of sleepless nights, it brings des moments de plaisir, de la romance et de l'amour.


During the evening I imagine an elegant carriage of 18th Century cars carrying the aristocrat a woman travelling wearing extreme hairstyle and wig which were built very high with included decorative expensive objects, panniers and side objects worn as undergarments for the woman skirt and on top richly decorated Brunswick gown, finishing with French silk shoes. I feel the pulse and the rhythm overwhelms me, I am taking a deep breath and following the steps of Rococo.


During the day I imagine proud bankers walking down the stone streets wearing suits made of rich velvet, silk and satin highly decorated. On top of their suits I could imagine long wearing coats with shirts with lace ruffles on the neck and on the wrists, finishing the outfit with embroidered silk stockings and high heeled shoes.

Rococo the style of innovation and creativeness has been born during the Baroque Era which describes the culmination and the fall of the Baroque Art.


The term rococo comes from rocaille meaning rock, shell or plant form combined with artificial and asymmetric shapes and curves. It gives the flavor of fantastic ornaments, extravagant characteristics and figures with romantic, seductive, adoring and mysterious design.


My three nights in Paris were memorable and irreplaceable. The capital was my first city to visit in my long tour in France. Awfully expensive hotel with miniature room with a shower cabin I barely can fit in was the seasoning and the sensuality of my trip.


Paris ville de brilliance where history, memories and heritage are all connected. I could not stop mesmerizing, absorbing and fascinating the Rococo style.



As I was galloping to visit and see as much places as I could, I still needed a year to be able to see everything I want. Impressive old stone city buildings with incredible ornamental decorations, figures stretching comfortable with their naked bodies carrying battle arrows, lavish fountains decorated with gold ornaments are one of many Rococo style architectures in Paris the town of gold and influence and ville de plaisir.


My sprinting through the city was in its final phase when I forced my body to keep going and have a last expression of the Eiffel Tower. An impulsive blast of dark clouds smashing each other produced not desired storming rain.


Paris ville de style Rococo was unexpectedly washed by a massive rain. The stone majestic architecture buildings were washed for an hour with the strongest smack. As I was approaching the Eiffel Tower during my last night in Paris, the tower was changing colors after colors, blinking thousands of lamps were doing hard work during the washing commands of the rain.


Paris ville de la pluie the city turned in seconds into a colossal rainy engine. The engine was able to erase the memories, the historical events, the Rococo attractive construction, the Baroque Era of inventions and beauty, the modern age just stopped moving and the only moment I saw tip, tap, tip tap, was the droplets of the rain.

Taking the last pictures of the Eiffel Tower, I immobilized and captured the modern age of Rococo, the feeling of Paris, the city of pleasure, the city of romance, the city of brilliance and triumph and the most important the city of immortals.


As I turned sadly going back to my hotel, my shoes was soaking wet, making squawking noise, my pants were heavy and overflowing, my hair and my face were covered with water, I felt alive and somehow absorbed with the feeling I am in the Baroque Era, I am in Rococo style, I am the ancestor and the continuation of the modern age the last person who murmurs:


Adieu Paris, je serais de retour!

Looking forward to your comments

15 comments:

  1. You took such wonderful pictures and the memories are beautiful. Paris is truly gorgeous.
    Happy Mother's Day weekend!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day weekend to you Eliz as well!

    Thank You,
    Terrans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are marvelous, especially the close ups taken during daytime. Your previous post is with good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it sounds you 're enjoying urself in paris.while some of us dreaming to be there.:)
    nice photo of paris.
    nice blog keep it up.

    http://smile-be-positive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos Terrans! Paris is a beautiful city so I'm glad you could enjoy it, even though it was a bit wet outside. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. To: BloggiBloggi

    Thank you for stopping by and leave a very nice comment.

    Terrans

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Enigma,

    Thank you for your nice comment.

    Terrans

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alexa,

    I wish was just few drops of rain but my bones were super wet and cold since was during September in Europe and I survived :))

    Terrans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautyful place. Everyone dreams about it, about going to paris, nice photo, seems like you are the best shoot on this.. many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Defuture,

    I agree Paris is a beautiful place. I love sharing the photos and my experience during my travelling too :))

    Thank you for visiting again
    Terrans

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paris is lovely! And you've captured it with all these beautiful photos~ I really admire historical artefacts like these.
    Thanks also for dropping a comment at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Esther,

    Thank you for visiting my blog.

    Terrans

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow ! Those sculptures are beautiful. I hope I can go there someday. I saw your comment on my Mother's Day blog on my yahoo email but I cannot find it anymore on blogger. It must have been affected when they fix a problem on blogger. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Elvie,

    Yes, an hour ago I just saw my new post was removed either and probably all of my comments I did Yesterday were removed. I guess I was not at the right place on the right time :))

    Thank you for visiting again

    ReplyDelete